Monday 3 December 2012

Why PGDM? by Pavithra


I had a great desire to pursue PGDM since my college days. It provides a wide exposure to the business world. It enhances one’s career and helps a person in becoming an effective leader. It also offers challenging jobs and gives a lot of opportunities. It is a very innovative and practical oriented course. I believe, its a best way that helps a person to add value to the organization he/she works.  Also the PGDM degree program offers access to a network of students, alumni, faculty, and business and community leaders. This network can be very useful when beginning a job search, developing a career path, building business relationships in your current career, or pursuing expertise outside your current field.

The knowledge I gain from completing the PGDM program will add immense value to my current career path as well as any endeavour I want to pursue in the future. By giving me the hard and soft skills I require, I believe the full-time PGDM program will help me in developing the skills required to become a successful Manager.


No comments:

Post a Comment