Monday 1 October 2012

Formal letter for Request for a Loan



30-09-2012.
Pavithra.S.P
No 13,Daksha Niketh,
Vadavalli,
Coimbatore.


Bank Manager,
Indian Overseas Bank,
Vadavalli Branch,
Coimbatore.


Sub: Loan Request for Rs 30 Lakhs


Dear Sir,
I have been a faithful patron of your bank, with a savings account for the last 7 years. As such, I am writing to request a loan of Rs 30,00,000 for my recent purchase of a new property in Coimbatore.
I am currently employed as Manager at XYZ Company limited where I have been working for the past 10 years with an annual income of 10lpa. Please contact the company and verify that I work there on a full-time basis. You can contact the personnel department at telephone number 0422-2426443.

I have decided to purchase a property in Coimbatore worth Rs. 50,00,000. As I already have a savings of 20 lakhs, I request you for a loan for the remaining 30 lakhs. Also, I have attached the copy of the agreement of the property and necessary loan documents as per your bank regulations.
Please feel free to contact me at my direct mobile number: 9500180208, if you need further information to assist you in making the approval to my request. Your prompt approval response would be appreciated.


Thanking you in advance.


Pavithra.S.P
Account Holder

1 comment: